Welcome to egta Tech Hub!
To better protect your privacy, we provide this page explaining our online information practices. We encourage all users to read this page carefully as it offers a complete overview of what information about you we collect, how we use this data, and whether or not it is shared with other parties.
This website is administrated by egta – association of television and radio sales houses (established Rue Washington 34 / boîte 2, 1050 Brussels, Belgium, VAT: BE 0446526830).
For the purposes of this document, we use any of the terms “egta”, “we”, “us”, and “our” to refer to owner/administrator of this website.
Accordingly, if you no longer accept any of the above-mentioned document (in full or in parts), you must cease using egta Tech Hub.
We use the term “User” to refer to all visitors of our website and users of our services.
5. What kind of data we process and how?
We monitor non-personal information collected through our server log files and Google Analytics.
We use this information to monitor:
- the number of downloads of documents published on our Platform,
- the use of keywords in our Website’s search engine,
- as well as to keep track of the number of visitors on the Website, most popular pages, operating system, and browser type. This data helps us to improve our website and enhance your browsing experience.
Please note that we use Google Analytics to provide us with analysis on Website traffic, pages views, etc. We only do so with your consent (given on the first pop-up message when entering the website); if you want to withdraw consent, you can always do so using the “Revoke my consent” link placed at the bottom of the page.
Please note that we do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information through egta Tech Hub.
Our Platform uses cookie information to personalise your viewing experience.
You can prevent cookies from being installed on your browser by:
- Clicking “I do not agree” button on the cookie notice pop-up appearing on this Website (only applies to the Google analytic cookie); or
- By changing your browser settings so that cookies from this website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device.
6. External links & social networks
Our Platform may include links to external resources as well as social media networks (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) – depending on the subpage. While visiting or sharing content through these third-party platforms, you are subject to their privacy policies and egta is not responsible for measures taken by these external services.
For more information, please refer to the services privacy and cookie policies: